You must be logged in to post a review.
This sweet and spicy banana bread has an extra crunchy top of brown sugar.
1. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
2. Using a fork, mash the bananas in a bowl.
3. Add the remaining ingredients, except the brown sugar. Mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
5. Bake for about 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Makes 1 loaf.