You must be logged in to post a review.
This overnight breakfast is easy to make but looks very impressive. It is perfect for when you want something extra special but don’t want to wake up at the crack of dawn to make something!
1. Grease a standard size bundt pan.
2. Melt butter and brown sugar in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Set aside.
3. Put frozen rolls in the bundt pan.
4. Sprinkle the pudding powder, cinnamon and nuts over the rolls.
5. Last, pour butter and sugar mixture over the rolls.
6. Cover with foil and set the pan on the counter overnight.
7. In the morning, preheat your oven to 350 F. Bake at 350 F for 30-35 minutes.
8. Remove pan from oven and set it on a rack. Let cake set for a few minutes then turn onto a plate and serve!
Notes: If the top starts to get too brown during baking, cover with the foil for the last 5-10 minutes.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!