You must be logged in to post a review.
These are always a great crowd pleaser! I can’t seem to keep enough of these in my house.
1. Preheat oven to 375 F and grease a muffin tin (or paper muffin liners can be used).
2. Mix together the sour cream, sugar, egg, and vanilla in a medium bowl.
3. Sift together the flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a second medium bowl.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well.
5. Mash the bananas in a bowl, and add the bananas and chocolate chips to the batter and mix thoroughly.
6. Drop into the muffin tins, and bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
7. Enjoy! They are so good when they are warm out of the oven.