You must be logged in to post a review.
Deviled Eggs are a crowd favorite. Surprise everyone with this amazing deviled egg dip and you won’t believe how quickly it disappears.
1. Put eggs in a sauce pan and cover with water. Bring to a boil over medium heat. When the water starts to boil, turn off the heat and cover for 20 minutes. Allow eggs to cool enough to peel.
2. While the eggs are cooking, fry four slices of bacon until crisp. Drain and crumble bacon into small pieces.
3. In a large bowl, mix together mayo, mustard, hot sauce, vinegar, cheese, and crumbled bacon.
4. In a small bowl, use a fork to mash the eggs into small chunks. You could also use a food processor or a potato masher. Add the eggs to the mayo and mustard mixture and stir together.
5. Serve with crackers or potato chips for dipping.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!