You must be logged in to post a review.
You can eat these just as a little salad, or as the perfect crunchy, sweet, salty and spicy addition to a sandwich.
1. Thinly slice the cucumber, and set aside.
2. Warm the rice wine vinegar, sugar, salt and red pepper flakes in a small saucepan. When you have brought it to a simmer, whisk well to make sure that the sugar and salt have dissolved.
3. Transfer it to a bowl and let it cool completely.
4. When the liquid is cool, add the cucumber slices.
5. Refrigerate until ready to serve.