You must be logged in to post a review.
My Aunt Kelly makes this totally awesome tasting, and still totally healthy veggie quinoa. She actually made this big bowl of yumminess today, so of course I ate about two cups of it.
1. Combine stock and quinoa in a sauce pot and bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer, covered, until completely tender and all the stock has been absorbed. This takes about 15 minutes. When done remove from heat and set aside.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium heat.
3. Add the garlic and heat it for a minute. Then add the Brussels sprout halves, cauliflower, and broccolini and cook until just starting to brown.
4. Remove from heat and mix veggies with the quinoa.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve warm.
My immersion blender came with a small bowl and attachment that allows it to work like a food processor. I love it. It is great for small quantities such as this margarine rub for corn. I had a smidgeon of the mixture left over and used it on a grilled cheese sandwich. Yum!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!