You must be logged in to post a review.
Easy, delicious, and healthy fries baked in the oven!
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. Cut up potatoes into slices with skin on and then cut each slice into strips.
3. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray.
4. Place potatoes in bowl, drizzle with oil, and sprinkle salt, pepper, and seasoning salt.
5. Toss together and place potatoes on baking sheet in single layer.
6. Bake for 15 minutes, turn, and bake for another 15 minutes.
7. Plate up and enjoy!
Recipe from Extra Lean: The Fat-Burning Plan That Changes the Way You Eat for Life.
That’s right, I said french fries! Low-fat, healthy french fries! I haven’t had a “real” french fry since February 2006. I have sworn off all deep-fried foods, as a personal preference. So when I came up with this recipe I almost cried; they are that good!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!