You must be logged in to post a review.
Hush puppies filled with jalapenos and onions, served with a refreshing dipping sauce.
1. Heat fryer to 350ºF.
2. In a bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda, garlic salt, salt, and paprika.
3. In a separate bowl, beat together milk and egg. Add milk and egg mixture to dry mixture and stir until combined. Fold in jalapenos and onion.
4. Drop a few hush puppies into the fryer by the tablespoonful, about 2-3 minutes, flipping as they turn brown.
5. Mix together strawberry Greek yogurt, honey and lemon juice for the dipping sauce.
6. Serve hush puppies hot with dipping sauce on the side. Enjoy!
Crunchy sweet potato, beet, and parsnip chips sprinkled with garlic-rosemary salt.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!