You must be logged in to post a review.
A simple ingredient list turns your favorite Italian dish into poppable bites of chicken parm!
1. In a pan over medium heat, sauté chicken and season with salt and pepper, Italian seasoning, basil and garlic powder until cooked through. Depending on the size of the chicken breasts, this will take roughly 5-6 minutes per side. Set aside to cool.
2. Once chicken is cooled, shred it using forks or a food processer. Note: Do not skip this step, as you will want the chicken to be very “fine” for the filling.
3. Preheat oven to 350 F.
4. In a bowl, mix finely shredded chicken with 1/2 cup marinara sauce, mozzarella, and Parmesan. Stir until well combined.
5. Put your wrappers onto your work surface. Scoop just less than one tablespoon of the filling mixture into the middle of each wonton wrapper, fold it over into a triangle and seal the edges (wet your finger with a bit of water). You will need to play around with the amount of filling to ensure that you can easily seal the edges.
6. Place sealed wontons onto a baking sheet that you’ve lined with foil and sprayed with cooking spray. Spray top of wontons with cooking spray as well, to help brown.
7. Cook for 15-20 minutes, checking halfway through. Remove them sooner if browning well, or add additional time if they are not. You will want these to be crunchy.
8. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
9. Serve with remaining cup of marinara, for dipping.
Crunchy sweet potato, beet, and parsnip chips sprinkled with garlic-rosemary salt.
Perfect for all of that leftover turkey and stuffing! Makes a great weekend lunch or snack!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!