You must be logged in to post a review.
A healthy take on chicken wings.
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the olive oil, garlic powder, chili powder, salt, and black pepper.
3. One by one, dip the chicken wings into the mixture and flip them so boat sides are coated.
4. Once all the wings have been dipped, place them on a baking sheet.
5. Drizzle Sriracha over the wings (not too much, this stuff is spicy).
6. Put the baking sheet into the preheated oven and cook for about 1 hour, or until crispy and cooked through.
Crunchy sweet potato, beet, and parsnip chips sprinkled with garlic-rosemary salt.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!