You must be logged in to post a review.
Only 9 delicious calories for an 8-ounce glass of freshly squeezed and Stevia sweetened lemonade!
1. Slice 6 lemons in half, squeeze out the juice into a bowl and remove seeds. Add juice into a large pitcher.
2. Add 2 quarts of water into the pitcher.
3. Stir in 1 teaspoon of Stevia. Taste it and decide if you want it sweeter. We were happy with this amount.
4. Slice one whole lemon and add it into the pitcher.
5. Add the ice cubes and serve!
Servings: 64 fluid ounces
Serving size: 8 ounces
Calories Per Serving: 9* Fat: 0g* Fiber: 0g* Carbs: 3g* Protein: 0g* Points+: 0*
Bursting with fresh grilled vegetables, melted mozzarella, creamy goat cheese and basil pesto, these grilled quesadillas are a delicious and unexpected choice for summer barbecues!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!