You must be logged in to post a review.
These amazingly simple melt-in-your-mouth crackers are tasty and crunchy. Perfect as such, or with various toppings.
1. Preheat the oven to 250°F or slightly lower (100°C).
2. Chop the chives into small pieces.
3. In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients by hand. Knead for a half a minute or until smooth.
4. Place the lump of dough on a baking sheet that you’ve lined with parchment paper. Place another sheet of parchment paper on top of the dough.
5. Using a rolling pin, roll the dough between the two sheets of parchment paper as thin as you can.
6. Remove the top piece of parchment paper.
7. Cut the dough with a knife or pizza cutter into your preferred size of squares.
8. Put the baking sheet in the oven and bake for 50-60 minutes. Check frequently so that the crackers don’t get too dark or burn.
9. When done remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the crackers cool completely. Then break into squares.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!