You must be logged in to post a review.
Learn how to make your very own gluten free roasted chicken stock.
1. Place the chicken carcass in a large stockpot with the water.
2. Bring pot to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
3. Meanwhile, place onion, carrot and garlic cloves on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
4. Roast at 400°F for one hour.
5. Add roasted vegetables to stock, then add parsley, thyme, celery and bay leaves.
6. Simmer stock for one more hour, then cool and strain into glass mason jars (can according to USDA canning guidelines), or into freezer-safe containers.
7. Drink alone or use for soups and sauces.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!