You must be logged in to post a review.
I love pork chops! Especially when they are smothered in brown sugar and crushed pineapple then baked to perfection.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix your salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Then, lay your meat on a cutting board and season both sides with the spice mixture.
3. Melt your butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Place as many pork chops in your skillet that will comfortably fit. Cook for about 1-2 minutes on both sides, or until nicely browned. You don’t need to cook them through because they will finish cooking in the oven. Then, place them in a large glass casserole dish. Repeat with remaining pork chops.
5. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the brown sugar, ketchup, vinegar, and soy sauce.
6. Pour the brown sugar mixture over the pork chops, then both cans of pineapples.
7. Bake for 45 minutes. Garnish with cherries, optional.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!