You must be logged in to post a review.
This homemade version of funfetti cake (gluten free, of course) was delicious and you honestly couldn’t tell they were gluten-free! Definitely a hit for any party (or just because!).
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF and line muffin tins. Combine dry ingredients: sugar, gluten-free flour, baking powder, salt, xanthan gum.
2. Add butter and mix until combined.
3. Add water, oil, eggs, vanilla, and mix until light and fluffy (about 2 minutes on medium-speed).
4. Add sprinkles, and stir gently until just combined.
5. Fill each muffin tin about 2/3 full. Pop in oven for about 20 minutes, until toothpick comes out clean.
6. Let cool, then frost with rainbow chip icing! Enjoy!
Try these Gluten-Free Cranberry Orange Almond Bars using Whole Foods 365 Organic cranberry sauce for your next holiday shindig! Easy to make and packed with flavor, they will be a hit at your holiday party!
These are seasonal, marbled pumpkin delights made with kabocha squash.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!