You must be logged in to post a review.
This gluten-free muffin recipe is easy to put together and a great quick dinner or lunch to bring to school or work!
1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
2. Cut butter into Bisquick® Gluten Free mix.
3. Add eggs and milk, and stir. The batter should be runny, like pancake batter.
4. Chop broccoli and chicken. Mix together with peas.
5. Add 2 tablespoons of the mix to each of your greased muffin tins. Then add 1-2 tablespoons of your chicken and vegetable mixture.
6. Top with 1 tablespoon mix, then bake for 25 minutes.
Makes 24 muffins.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!