You must be logged in to post a review.
These muffins are bright with the flavors of lemon and vanilla shining through. They’re sunny and perfect for spring!
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Line two 12-count muffin trays with paper liners (recipe makes 1 1/2 to 2 dozen).
2. Add the milk to a small bowl and pour the lemon juice over it; let it sit for 2 minutes without moving the bowl or stirring the milk.
3. Cream together the butter and sugar in a large bowl, and then cream in the eggs until light and fluffy. Beat in the lemon zest, vanilla, and milk/lemon juice mixture (which will be curdled). Set aside.
4. Whisk together the flour mix, poppy seeds, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a separate large bowl.
5. Add the wet ingredients into the dry all at once and gently stir with a wooden spoon until just combined, being careful not to over-mix.
6. Fill each muffin well about 2/3 full and bake until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 18 to 20 minutes.
Try these Gluten-Free Cranberry Orange Almond Bars using Whole Foods 365 Organic cranberry sauce for your next holiday shindig! Easy to make and packed with flavor, they will be a hit at your holiday party!
These are seasonal, marbled pumpkin delights made with kabocha squash.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!