You must be logged in to post a review.
These cookies were legitimately better than the traditional cookies, and had I not told everyone, you wouldn’t have been able to tell they were gluten-free. They were chewy, chocolaty, and delicious.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
2. Take sugars and butter, cream until combined.
3. Add egg, and vanilla, stirring to combine.
4. In a separate bowl, mix flour, xanthan gum, and baking soda (and cinnamon if using).
5. Add to wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
6. Add chocolate chips. Make tablespoon-sized cookies on an ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 10-12 minutes. Enjoy when warm!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!