You must be logged in to post a review.
These gluten-free, dairy-free bars are delicious and they cost a fraction of what you’d pay for store-bought snack bars.
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF and grease a 9×13 inch glass pan.
2. Mash the banana in a large bowl. Add the remaining wet ingredients (applesauce through vanilla extract) and stir together. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, stir together the dry ingredients (baking powder through oats).
4. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
5. Fold in the blueberries. Spread the mixture into the prepared pan.
6. Bake for 35 minutes and cool on a rack before cutting into bars.
This recipe was adapted from Justafrugalfoodie.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!