You must be logged in to post a review.
Great for a cold night, while you wait for snow!
1. Using a large pot, saute onion in olive oil until the onion turns translucent.
2. Add sausage and brown, breaking it into pieces as you go.
3. Add water, bouillon cube and vegetables.
4. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and let it simmer for 1 hour.
5. Add salt and pepper for taste. Remove from heat and allow it to cool for 5 minutes. Then serve and enjoy!
This recipe was created by me on a cold night, waiting for snow!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!