You must be logged in to post a review.
I rediscovered this beauty of a recipe from an old church cookbook. Enjoy a wonderful blend of beans, vegetables, in a tangy vinaigrette!
1. Chop celery, yellow pepper and onion.
2. In a large jar or glass bowl, add drained and rinsed beans.
3. Add chopped celery, pepper and onion to jar or bowl.
4. In a small Mason jar, combine sugar, vinegar, oil, and salt. Screw on lid and shake until the sugar is dissolved.
5. Pour dressing into jar/bowl of beans and vegetables. Stir to combine.
6. Let the salad marinate in the fridge for a couple of hours so the flavors can meld.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!