You must be logged in to post a review.
This pasta salad is full of things you’d get with the usual Italian appetizer—cured meats, roasted red peppers, pesto and more!
1. In a large pot bring water to a boil and generously salt it. Add the pasta and cook according to package instructions.
2. Drain the roasted red peppers and cut them into bite size pieces. Do the same for the salami and hearts of palm.
3. When the pasta is done cooking, drain it well and add it into a large bowl while still hot. Begin adding the ingredients, as directed below, right away the heat helps bring everything together.
4. First add the pesto and stir well. Then add the red wine vinegar, crushed red pepper flakes, garlic salt, pepper and Italian seasoning, and stir well.
5. Now start adding the hearts of palm, roasted red pepper, olives, mozzarella pearls, and salami. Toss everything together until well mixed. You can serve warm or cover and refrigerate until you’re ready to serve.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!