You must be logged in to post a review.
Light, refreshing alternative for a summer salad. And no mayo to get icky in the heat!
• cook pasta following directions on box.
• dice onion, green bell pepper, and slice all tomatoes in half.
• once pasta is done cooking, drain and rinse with cool water.
• transfer pasta to large bowl and add all ingredients and stir well.
• cover to cool in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!