You must be logged in to post a review.
Super healthy, the whole family will love these savory muffin cups.
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Prepare a 12 cup muffin tin by spraying it with non stick spray, or lining with paper liners.
2. Mix all of the muffin ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Scoop about ¼ cup of the meat mixture into each muffin cup.
4. Using your fingers or the back of a spoon put a small indentation into the top of each muffin cup.
5. Put 1 tablespoon of marinara sauce into each indentation.
6. Bake for 25 minutes.
7. Remove pan from oven. Top each muffin cup with 1 tablespoon of cheese.
8. Return to the oven, and bake until the cheese is melted.
9. Serve warm.
10. Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Adapted from Running to the Kitchen.
Weeknight dinners can be a monumental task for families on the run. Late meetings at work, sporting events, or last minute shopping trips, there are tons are reasons not to have a homemade meal. But savvy cooks know the slow cooker can be a home cook’s best friend. This recipe is a spin on the traditional Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich. By using chicken breasts, the meal is instantly lightened.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!