You must be logged in to post a review.
This is a delicious mixture of pasta, fresh spinach and a creamy tomato sauce.
1. Cook the tortellini according to the package directions.
2. In a saucepan on medium heat, mix together the tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, pepper, and chopped spinach. Heat until bubbling.
3. While the sauce heats, whisk together the milk, cream and flour.
4. When the sauce is bubbling, mix in the milk and cream mixture. Heat for about 2 minutes until thickened.
5. Pour the sauce over the cooked tortellini and enjoy.
Feel free to customize the toppings to your taste. I like my wrap with avocado, tomato and lettuce while my husband likes the chicken on a bun as a club sandwich. The real key to this recipe is the marinade.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!