You must be logged in to post a review.
Wonderfully flexible pizza dough – top with anything your heart desires.
1. Dissolve yeast and a little sugar in the warm water. Let stand until foamy.
2. In a bowl combine flour, salt and olive oil. Add the yeast mixture. Work dough to a firm ball. Cover with a moist towel and let rise until doubled in size.
3. Take about 1/4 of the dough and roll it out onto a floured work surface. If you have Wondra flour, that is best for rolling. Grease a baking sheet and lay the dough into it. Repeat with the remaining dough.
4. Cover with any toppings that you please.
5. Bake in a 425 degree F oven for 10 minutes, then reduce the temperature to 400 degrees F for about 20 minutes more.
Makes 4 Pizzas
These spicy, satisfying tacos are always a major crowd-pleaser. And they’re incredibly simple to whip up!
This homemade version of cheeseburger macaroni is much healthier than the boxed version and it’s also gluten-free.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!