You must be logged in to post a review.
Sometimes you just need the extreme comfort of a good, easy-to-throw-together, casserole. This one fits the bill! It’s super-easy to make. And even easier to eat!
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Brown ground beef. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Add chopped onion, cook until tender.
4. In a casserole dish, combine ground beef mixture and cream soup.
5. Top mixture with tater tots.
6. Bake , uncovered, for 30-40 minutes till bubbly and Tots are golden brown.
7. Remove from oven and top with cheese. Return to oven until melted.
This casserole freezes great! Just put it together then freeze until ready to bake. Adjust cooking times accordingly.
I always double or triple this one. It reheats beautifully!