You must be logged in to post a review.
My family is not a big fan of meatloaf, but make ‘em mini and covered in Nana’s special Savory Sauce? Gone in seconds!
1. Make sauce by combining all of the sauce ingredients. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 375 F. Spray 2, 12 count muffin tins with non-stick spray and set aside. Use a food processor to pulse enough slices of wheat bread for 2+ cups of fresh bread crumbs. Pour into a large bowl along with raw meat.
3. Place carrots, onion and red pepper in the food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Add to the large bowl along with the bread crumbs and meat.
4. Add egg, ketchup, mustard, salt, pepper, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Use your hands to combine thoroughly, adding more bread crumbs as necessary. You are wanting the mixture to stay formed when you shape it in your hands.
5. Divide mixture into 24 balls. Dip each ball into the bowl of sauce, coating all sides, and place in sprayed muffin tin. Press to form the meat into the muffin tin shape.
6. Wash hands and scrape any remaining sauce onto the tops of the mini meatloaf. Bake for 45 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reads 160 F.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!