You must be logged in to post a review.
Easy and quick meal for the barbeque, steak and pineapple skewers are a great addition to any family gathering.
1. In a large container (preferably with a lid), mix together the soy sauce , 1/3 cup olive oil, garlic and a substantial amount of pepper. This is your marinade.
2. Cube ribeyes into 1″ cubes and toss into the marinade. Leave to marinate for 1 hour or as long as 24 hours.
3. Cut pineapple by doing the following:
a. Remove top and bottom.
b. Cut in half and slice away skin.
c. Cut into quarters and remove core.
d. Cut into bite sized pieces, roughly 1″ square.
4. Toss pineapple with basil, remaining 1 tablespoon of oil and loads of fresh pepper. Let that sit for 30 minutes or so.
5. Thread steak and pineapple, alternating between the two, onto skewers.
6. Grill on a BBQ for 10-15 minutes (for medium rare), flipping often to sear all sides.
7. Serve immediately.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!