You must be logged in to post a review.
Super quick and easy shrimp pasta.
1. Cook pasta according to the package directions.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium high heat. Add onions and saute for 2 minutes.
3. Add garlic and crushed red pepper, and saute until the onions are soft and translucent, about 4 minutes.
4. Add shrimp and cook until the shrimp are pink, about 3-4 minutes.
5. Mix in sun-dried tomatoes and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Toss together with cooked pasta.
7. Garnish with scallions and serve immediately. Drizzle with additional olive oil if desired.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days
Adapted from The Weekend Gourmet.
Cornish hens with a garlic butter crust, smothered in lemon and rosemary!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!