You must be logged in to post a review.
Salmon fillet with a tasty kalamata olive relish
1. Roughly chop the pitted olives and place in a small non metal bowl.
2. Mince the garlic and chiffonade (slice thinly) the fresh basil. Add to the olives and mix together.
3. Add the balsamic vinegar, extra virgin olive oil and black pepper to taste. Stir well.
4. Cut the salmon into 4 equal pieces. Place on a broiler safe pan and brush on a small amount of olive oil. Broil to your liking.
5. Top with the olive relish.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!