You must be logged in to post a review.
Pistachio Lamb Meatballs with Pomegranate Reduction
1. Add garlic, onion, pistachios and a dash of salt and pepper into a food processor chop well (or, do this by hand).
2. Combine ingredients from food processor, lamb, breadcrumbs and egg in a large bowl and mix well.
3. From here, you’ll create the meatballs. I recommend making them 1″ in diameter or less. You should have about 20 meatballs total. Put them onto a tray and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (up to 4 hours).
4. To make the pomegranate reduction, add pomegranate juice to a small saucepan and simmer on low for around 25 minutes. Taste it along the way and add sugar a little at a time until the sharp tartness turns sweet. I used about 3 tablespoons of sugar. Keep the sauce at a very low temperature until your meatballs are ready.
5. To cook the meatballs, heat oil on medium-high heat in a large pan for 3 minutes. Add in your meatballs (don’t crowd the pan so only add as many as you can fit), and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side, until they are a nice brown on all sides.
6. Remove meatballs from pan and pat off any excess oil using a paper towel. Repeat cooking the remaining meatballs until you are done.
7. Top with pomegranate reduction and chopped pistachios. Serve immediately.
Put a Greek spin on your burgers! Lamb burgers are lovely and luscious and perfect with creamy, tangy, salty Feta & Olive Burger Sauce.
The burgers can be cooked on the stove top or on the outdoor grill.
Depending on your appetite, this recipe makes 4 to 6 burgers.
Spice up any old burger recipe with some Mexican flavors. These Mexican-Style Lamb Burgers are sure to please and delicious to eat!
Note: If you find the lamb is not binding well when forming into patties, add a tablespoon or two of breadcrumbs.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!