You must be logged in to post a review.
This pork is pan-seared to perfection, juicy on the inside and crispy on the inside. It gets finished off with a subtly sweet rosemary and spinach pesto that has a nutty flavor from the addition of walnut oil and walnuts, yet is balanced with the salt from the Parmesan cheese. Perfect for dinner with a glass of wine!
For the pesto:
1. Place the rosemary, spinach, garlic, and walnuts into a food processor. Process until smooth, scraping down the sides as needed.
2. With the processor running, slowly stream in the walnut oil until smooth.
3. Fold in the Parmesan cheese, taste, and season as needed with salt and pepper.
For the pork:
1. To make the pork, heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Season both sides of each pork steak with salt and pepper. Coat the pan with oil.
2. Add the pork to the pan and cook for 5-6 minutes on both sides.
3. Let rest for about 10-15 minutes before slicing.
4. Spoon the pesto on top!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!