You must be logged in to post a review.
Chicken coated in oatmeal, rather than traditional breadcrumbs.
1. Preheat oven to 375ºF.
2. Coat a 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a shallow bowl, combine oats, paprika, chili powder, salt, garlic powder, cumin, and pepper.
4. In a small bowl, pour in your milk.
5. Dip chicken in the milk, then coat with the oat mixture.
6. Place coated chicken in the prepared baking dish.
7. Drizzle melted margarine on top of chicken.
8. Place the baking dish in the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
I can honestly say this fresh pasta recipe works every time. It rolls out beautifully, tastes great, doesn’t blow up in the water, doesn’t break when you make ravioli and the dough can be made ahead and kept in the refrigerator!
I make pasta a lot, mostly ravioli. I make a bunch and freeze them and it makes getting dinner on the table so easy! Feel free to substitute spinach, basil, chard or kale … but ramps are in season!
Quinoa, Black Bean and Chicken Stuffed Poblano Peppers
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!