You must be logged in to post a review.
German sliced meat that goes well with rice or pasta!
1. Put the cubed meat into a bowl. Sprinkle it with salt and pepper then pour the flour over the top and toss to coat.
2. In large pan add vegetable oil and heat over medium heat.
3. Once oil is hot add meat to pan and brown for a few minutes turning a few times to get all of the sides nice and browned.
4. Add your half-and-half and turn the heat down to a simmer. Continue to cook and stir for 10 minutes.
5. Add white wine and continue to simmer for a few minutes until the sauce cooks down a bit.
6. Add your drained mushrooms to the pan and stir till incorporated.
7. Simmer for another 10 minutes until mushrooms are soft and meat is fully done.
8. Turn off heat and rest for about 2 minutes. Then serve and enjoy!
Notes: This dish can be served over rice, pasta or however you like it!
Recipe from Ulla Hinchey.
Cornish hens with a garlic butter crust, smothered in lemon and rosemary!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!