You must be logged in to post a review.
Creamy pasta with fresh lemon zest, salty, crispy bacon and sweet peas! Perfect Spring Pasta!
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the heavy cream and 2 teaspoons of the lemon zest, simmer over the lowest heat.
3. Add the pasta and cook until al dente. One minute before the pasta is done, add the peas. Drain the pasta and peas and add back to the pot.
4. Add the hot lemon and cream to the pasta and toss to combine. Add the third teaspoon of lemon zest and season to taste with kosher salt and black pepper.
5. Serve the pasta with a crumble of bacon over the top.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!