You must be logged in to post a review.
Fast and easy, made with wonton wrappers!
1. In a small pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Then add the shallot and cook for a few minutes until soft and tender.
2. Transfer the shallot to the bowl of a food processor. Add the fresh spinach too and blend until the spinach and shallot are very finely pulsed.
3. Transfer to a bowl, and fold in the ricotta until well combined. Then fold in the lump crab meat gently (you want the lumps of crab meat left whole). Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Place a heaping teaspoon of filling in the center of each wonton wrapper. Beat the egg in a small bowl. Using a little egg wash, dampen the edges of the wonton wrapper and then fold the wrappers over and pinch the edges so that they seal in the filling.
5. Bring a saucepan of salted water to a simmer (not a crazy rolling boil). Gently lower the ravioli into the water and simmer for about 1 ½ minutes.
6. Remove them from the water with a slotted spoon, taking care to try and let the extra water drain off of the ravioli. Transfer them to their serving dish.
7. While the ravioli is simmering, add the crushed red pepper flakes and oil to the same small pan and place over medium heat.
8. Squeeze the juice of one lemon into the pan and swirl to combine the lemon juice and oil. Cook until hot and simmering, a couple of minutes.
9. When the ravioli is on the plate, pour the hot oil over the ravioli, and serve immediately with a wedge of fresh lemon.
Cornish hens with a garlic butter crust, smothered in lemon and rosemary!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!