You must be logged in to post a review.
Simple recipe to make a perfect chuck steak.
1. Place steaks in a mixing bowl.
2. Pour sauce over the steaks, making sure that the steaks are completely covered and rubbed in. Put the bowl into the refrigerator and let the steaks marinate overnight.
3. Once marinated, spray your grill with cooking spray.
4. Heat the grill to 300 F or medium heat.
5. Remove the steaks from the marinade but keep the marinade by the grill. Place steaks on the grill for 8-10 minutes.
6. After each minute flip the steaks over, brushing on a coating of barbecue sauce as needed (don’t do this in the last couple minutes of cooking; that will give time for any bacteria from the marinade to cook off).
7. For medium-rare, take steaks off the grill after about 7 minutes and cut it so you can look inside to see if it’s pink. If it’s too pink for your liking, place it back on the grill for an additional minute.
*Note: This recipe is cook to taste. Each grill operates differently so use this recipe for approximate times. Gas grills are different than charcoal and electric grills.
I can honestly say this fresh pasta recipe works every time. It rolls out beautifully, tastes great, doesn’t blow up in the water, doesn’t break when you make ravioli and the dough can be made ahead and kept in the refrigerator!
I make pasta a lot, mostly ravioli. I make a bunch and freeze them and it makes getting dinner on the table so easy! Feel free to substitute spinach, basil, chard or kale … but ramps are in season!
Quinoa, Black Bean and Chicken Stuffed Poblano Peppers
You can use either chicken or pork in this recipe. It’s so good my hubby always has to go back for more. The kids eat it up too!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!