You must be logged in to post a review.
A super-easy, easily-made-vegetarian pasta dish that is healthy and perfect for weeknights when you don’t have a lot of time to cook or plan.
1. First, heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic and cook for one minute.
2. Add broth, red pepper flakes and 3/4 teaspoon salt and bring to boil.
3. Add the pasta and cook, stirring until the broth is nearly absorbed and the pasta is al dente (about 6 minutes).
4. Stir in chickpeas and parsley.
5. Serve in bowls and top with grated parmesan.
Feel free to customize the toppings to your taste. I like my wrap with avocado, tomato and lettuce while my husband likes the chicken on a bun as a club sandwich. The real key to this recipe is the marinade.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!