You must be logged in to post a review.
Chicken Parmesan—panini style!
1. Preheat your griddle or panini press on high or sear.
2. Grab a shallow dish and pour the breadcrumbs into it. Add a little salt and pepper and mix it up. Set aside.
3. In a Ziploc bag, gently pound out the chicken tenderloins until they’re flattened.
4. Remove the chicken from the bag. Cover the chicken in the breadcrumbs. Cook chicken in a skillet on medium high heat until they’re cooked through and browned on both sides. Since they are thin, this should only take a couple of minutes per side.
5. Assemble your panini: Butter the slices of bread on the outside (the sides that will be touching the panini grill). Place the chicken onto half of the slices of bread. Spread a medium thick layer of marinara sauce on top and put the basil on top of that. Onto the other half of the bread slices, sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Put the 2 halves of each sandwich together and put the sandwiches on the preheated panini press for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the bread has nice grill marks on it.
6. Remove sandwiches from panini press or griddle and cut in half. Serve hot.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!