You must be logged in to post a review.
Absolutely delicious chicken fajitas. You won’t regret making these. Plus, they are pretty healthy too.
1. Combine cumin, chili powder, brown sugar, garlic, lime juice, olive oil and Worcestershire in a bowl.
2. Remove the stem and seeds, then slice peppers. Slice onion. Slice both into thin pieces.
3. Cut chicken breasts into thin strips.
4. Coat chicken pieces in the sauce mixture.
5. In a skillet over medium high heat, grill chicken, peppers and onions until chicken is thoroughly cooked. This will take about 12-14 minutes, rotating and flipping everything occasionally. Reapply leftover sauce mixture to the chicken once or twice while cooking. Peppers and onions should get a little softer, but still have a crunch.
6. Top tortillas with a few pieces of chicken and grilled vegetables. (And optional toppings: sour cream, salsa or cheese).
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!