You must be logged in to post a review.
Cambozola cheese is divine with the corn flavor of the tortillas and the salsa is just the perfect accent! You may even change it up with the addition of sliced chicken or beef! This serves 1 as an entree or 2 as a appetizer.
1. Set one of the tortillas on a work surface. Lay the slices of Cambozola cheese on top and lay the other corn tortilla on top of that to make a quesadilla.
2. Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet over medium to medium high heat.
3. Lay the quesadilla in the skillet and cook just until you see the cheese beginning to melt (2 to 3 minutes).
4. Flip the quesadilla and cook until the cheese is completely melted (2 to 3 minutes).
5. Remove the quesadilla from the skillet.
6. Allow the quesadilla to sit for about 2 minutes before cutting it into wedges.
7. Serve with the salsa.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!