You must be logged in to post a review.
A very quick and easy chicken dinner that everyone is sure to love.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F (175 C).
2. Place chicken in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
3. Now here is the fun part: Season chicken with ground black pepper, garlic powder, oregano, chicken seasoning, etc. Season it to your liking.
4. Top each breast with a slice of cheese.
5. In a small bowl mix together the soup and milk and pour mixture over the chicken. Sprinkle breadcrumbs on top and drizzle with melted butter/margarine. Cover the dish with a sheet of foil. Bake covered in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Make mashed potatoes as a side dish and use the cooked mixture as your gravy!
Feel free to customize the toppings to your taste. I like my wrap with avocado, tomato and lettuce while my husband likes the chicken on a bun as a club sandwich. The real key to this recipe is the marinade.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!