You must be logged in to post a review.
Tangy, sweet, minty, fizzy cherry mojitos are the perfect cocktail to quench your thirst on a hot summer day. Pair it with your favorite Tex-Mex food.
1. Pit cherries with a cherry pitter, or slice them in half to remove pits.
2. Place cherries, mint leaves and sugar in the bottom of a tall beverage glass.
3. Crush the cherry mixture with a wooden muddler, or with the back of a spoon.
4. Fill the glass with ice.
5. Pour rum and sparkling water (or lemon-lime soda) over the ice. Squeeze the lime wedge over it all and then drop the lime wedge into the glass.
6. Stir to combine. Garnish with additional mint and cherries if desired.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!