You must be logged in to post a review.
Mojito cocktail! A refreshing and easy cocktail made with lime, sugar, white rum, soda and peppermint.
1. Squeeze lime halves to extract lime juice into a sturdy glass jug.
2. Wash fresh peppermint leaves and break some leaves with your hands to give them more flavor.
3. Place peppermint leaves and 4 tablespoons of brown sugar in the glass jug with the juice. Stir well for 2 minutes.
4. Add 1 cup white rum and 3 cups of club soda and stir.
5. Add 2 tablespoons of brown sugar and stir for 1 minute.
6. Add 2 cups of crushed ice.
7. Serve in highball glasses and enjoy your refreshing Mojito cocktail!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!