You must be logged in to post a review.
Store bought flavored coffee creamers make coffee taste delicious. But have you read the ingredient list on the side of the bottle? It’s just a bunch of chemicals! Making your own creamy and delicious coffee creamer is so easy; and you know exactly what you’re putting into your body.
1. Cook and stir the brown sugar and water in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat. When the mixture comes to a boil, continue to keep it at a boil for 2 minutes.
2. Then remove the pan from the heat and use a wooden spoon to stir in the cinnamon and vanilla extract.
3. Set the pan aside and allow the sugar mixture to cool completely.
4. Pour the half-and-half into a large measuring cup (this makes it easier to pour); whisk the cooled sugar mixture into the half-and-half. Pour it into a resealable container.
5. Refrigerate for up to 5 days. Use as much as desired to flavor your coffee.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!