You must be logged in to post a review.
A latte filled with the flavors of brown sugar, maple, cinnamon and a hint of nutmeg!
1. In a medium saucepan, stir together water and brown sugar. Bring mixture to a boil over medium heat. Stir vanilla, maple, and cinnamon flavored liquid stevia into brown sugar mixture and bring back to a boil. Boil for six minutes stirring occasionally to prevent scorching. Remove from heat and stir in nutmeg (and cinnamon if you are using ground cinnamon instead of the liquid stevia).
2. Pour 1/8-1/4 cup of syrup, depending on desired sweetness, into two mugs. Pour 6 ounces of espresso/strong coffee into each mug and stir. Stir 6 ounces of steamed milk into each mug.
3. Top with whipped cream and additional cinnamon.
4. Store leftover syrup in the refrigerator.
* The ingredients for the syrup make enough for 4-8 lattes, depending on how sweet you like your coffee.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!