You must be logged in to post a review.
The only tip I can recommend for this recipe is to make it at least in double batch form. It is absolutely amazing.
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine cake mix and nuts in a large bowl. Stir in 2/3 cup evaporated milk and butter (batter will be thick). Spread half of the batter into an ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
3. Bake for 15 minutes.
4. Heat caramels and remaining evaporated milk in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly, until caramels are melted. Sprinkle morsels over brownie; drizzle with caramel mixture.
5. Drop remaining batter by heaping teaspoonfuls over the caramel mixture.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set.
7. Cool in the pan on a wire rack.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!