You must be logged in to post a review.
This is my adaption of Chocolate Nesquik Brownies, using strawberry flavor, adding white chocolate chips. Perfect for Valentine’s Day! Very gooey, uber rich, unique brownies! This was created for my daughter’s school Valentine’s Day party.
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a 9×13 baking pan with non-stick baking spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, butter and half-and-half.
3. Add eggs and vanilla to sugar mixture and whisk throughly.
4. In a medium bowl, combine flour, strawberry powder, baking powder and salt throughly. Stir into sugar mixture thoroughly.
5. Fold in white chocolate chips into batter.
6. Spread into the prepared pan. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a tester comes out slightly sticky.
7. Cool in the pan. Cut into bars and enjoy!
Note: Size of pan can be made smaller for a thicker brownie!
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!