You must be logged in to post a review.
Strawberry and chocolate flavored brownies that are moist in every bite!
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Spray an 8×8 pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer using the paddle attachment, combine butter and sugar until creamy.
3. Add egg and mix it in. Next add yogurt and mix well.
4. Add flour, cocoa, salt and baking powder into mixture. Keep mixing on low speed until all is incorporated.
5. Pour into prepared pan and bake for about 27 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center will come out clean when done.
6. Pull pan out of oven. Place marshmallows on top, sprinkle with Hershey bars and return to oven for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Marshmallows will start to puff up and melt a bit.
8. Pull out of oven again. Cool completely before cutting and enjoy!
- When brownies were cooled I placed the pan in the freezer for about 5 minutes before cutting. It will be sticky to cut and this help with that. Also even the next day when I cut it was much easier and not as sticky.
Recipe adapted from myrecipes.com.
Every choc-aholic’s dream wrapped up in a gluten free ice cream cake.
Nancy is the Coupon Clipping Cook, which means she not only has an astounding number of recipes to share with us (her TK recipe box is busting at the seams!) but she's also got loads of money-saving tips in her blog (she worked at a grocery store for a number of years, so she knows her stuff). She has some pretty amazing creations, like Roasted Garlic Potato Soup and Nutty Coconut Chicken. Go check them out!
Heather is a Texas native and the blogger behind Heather's Dish. She's mom to Weston, wife to Nate, and they live in Little Rock, Arkansas with their two "stubborn and saucy" dogs Bunker and Keira. In her blog, she shares her photographs, random musings (serious and silly alike), and all kinds of scrumptious recipes---and not just evil variations of her favorite mac and cheese. Her enviable TK recipe box is a testament to that. Go see for yourself!